On Thursday, October 30th I am speaking on a panel at the Social Media Strategies Conference in San Francisco, CA. The panel that I’m on is:
How to Implement Social Media Strategies for Big Business
This panel features three community managers sharing their experiences implementing social media technologies in large corporate environments.
Moderator: Matt Warburton, Director, Community Management, Yahoo!
Connie Bensen, Community Manager, Network Solutions
LaSandra Brill, Manager, Web & Social Media Marketing, Cisco
Michael Brito, Social Media Strategist, Intel
As I was thinking about the accomplishments of the Social Media Team at Network Solutions I realized that the story can be told thru blog posts.
1. The realization of the potential for using social media was promoted by:
2. The challenges are outlined by Livingston Communications:
3. I outlined the role I serve
4.The Social Media Team utilizes @netsolcares on Twitter
5. Our efforts are acknowledged for ‘Listening’
6. I joined in the volunteer hurricane preparations & Network Solutions comp’ed hosting services
7. A 10 year old used our software to raise money for children less fortunate than himself
8. I lead a social media campaign in supporting that 10 yr old’s vision & helping him attain the matching funds offered by Network Solutions
9. Other efforts for providing for customers of Network Solutions:
10. Supporting a Community for Small Businesses
11. Open Innovation at Network Solutions
12. Creating a Network for DevelopersGoogle+