Focusing primarily on website design, navigation and usability, this day-long workshop addressed how smaller retailers can create sites that will allow them to compete with the biggest.
Workshop Description: “As retailing remains in a challenging economic environment, the competition for online customers will be fierce. One way to ensure that you get your share of online shoppers is by creating a compelling shopping experience. The stakes will be even higher for small retailers who will find themselves facing large chains and established online retailers with the resources, even in a less-than-ideal economy, to invest in attracting and retaining customers.”
For a summary of each presentation, please click on the session titles below:
- Creating Outstanding Design on a Budget
- (coming soon) Round, ’Round Get Around: Making Sure Customers Can Navigate Your Site
- Optimizing a Site for Internet Search Engine Results—Without Breaking the Bank
- (coming soon) First Responder: What Your Site Needs Now
- (coming soon) The Tripping Point: Where Retailers Go Astray
Let us ask the experts for you!
Check out the IRCE 2009 Agenda to view the complete list of featured speakers and session descriptions. Let us know if there is a topic you’d like to know more about by sending an email to
SMARTEcommerceBlog@networksolutions.com. Check back frequently as we may include an answer to your question in one of our blog posts.