Nine reasons to sign up TODAY for the GrowSmartBiz Conference in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 29! (http://tinyurl.com/gsbiz)
- Get an opportunity to network with small business owners and entrepreneurs – learn and grow your business at the same time!
- Gain insight – including tips and strategies – from more than 20 of the nation’s top small business experts.
- See Chris Anderson, editor-in-chief of Wired Magazine and author of The Long Tail and Free, as the conference keynote.
- Walk away with executable, cost-effective ways to market, promote and grow your business.
- Find out what others are doing to weather the current economic storm – and pick up strategies and tactics you can apply to your own business.
- Learn how to navigate your way through what can be a financial maze from people who have done it – and succeeded.
- Expand your marketing arsenal – figure out how to enhance your current promotional efforts by integrating social media.
- Score lots of free stuff – including a free domain name from Network Solutions®, a copy of Chris Anderson’s best-selling book, Free, and business planning software from Palo Alto Software.
- TODAY ONLY, REGISTER TO RECEIVE TWO ADMISSIONS FOR JUST $99 TOTAL – A SAVINGS OF NEARLY $500! But, you have to act fast – the offer is only good on Wednesday, September 9 from 12 a.m. EST to 11:59 p.m. EST. REGISTER NOW by using the promo code: GSB999 and clicking here!
The GrowSmartBiz Conference will be held September 29, 2009, at the Renaissance Hotel in Washington, D.C. The event was created to highlight the findings from the Small Business Success Index (SBSI) – an ongoing measurement of the overall health of small businesses commissioned by the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business and Network Solutions, and to provide small businesses with tips, information and network opportunities that will help small businesses thrive in the current economy. The conference will focus on key areas of business that small businesses view as critical to their success according to the 1,500 small businesses that were interviewed for the Small Business Success Index.
For more information or to register for the event, visit the GrowSmartBiz Conference site. Don’t forget to turn in your small business success story for the chance to have it posted on the GrowSmartBusiness Blog and to receive FREE admission to the GrowSmartBiz Conference. For more details visit: http://tinyurl.com/gsbiz.Google+