In today’s market where everything revolves around Google, how do you ensure that your prospective customers are finding YOU online among millions of other brands? The main reason why social media marketing is such a phenomena is its ability to transform an unknown name into a popular brand online. So how do you get started? What are some simple steps you could take to start leveraging the power of social media? Why should you care about Search Engine Optimization?
Find out answers to all of the above and more at the Social Media Workshop sponsored by Network Solutions in Richmond, VA. Key learning points from this half-day FREE workshop include:
- Advantages of social media marketing over traditional tactics
- How to start blogging with WordPress?
- How to turn Twitter into a customer service tool?
- How to increase your Google ranking with Search Engine Optimization tricks?
Speakers to include:
- Doug Meacham Managing Consultant – Retail Delivery at IBM
- Shashi Bellamkonda, Social Media Strategist, Network Solutions
- Randall Windsor, Web Marketing Manager, Network Solutions
- Priya Ramesh, Director, Social Media Strategy, CRT-tanaka
- DATE: Friday, Nov 20th, 2009.
- VENUE: CRT-tanaka, 101 W Commerce Rd, Richmond, VA 23224
- TIME: 8:30AM – 12PM
- 8:30AM – 9:30AM: Light breakfast and Networking
- 9:30AM – 10:00AM: Intro to Social Media Best Practices (Doug Meacham)
- 10:00AM – 11:00AM: Maximize Customer Satisfaction Via Blogs and Twitter
- 11:00AM – 11:30AM: Importance of Search Engine Optimization
- 11:30AM – 12:00PM: Q&A
Sign up today! Limited seating available. Don’t forget to bring you laptops to take your first steps in blogging. Attendees will learn how to use the Network Solutions WordPress Hosting package for free!Google+