On behalf of Network Solutions I presented a session “Build Your Brand with Facebook, Twitter & MySpace” at the education seminar part of the ASD Expo in Las Vegas. These seminars were organized by the Internet Merchants Association .
The best part of going to conferences is learning from the audience and fellow attendees. You get to hear some great experiences and tips .
- Fred Neff of Apex Tool Company Inc shared his experience when they tried Craig’s List and some inventory that was not moving on their online store got sold out. They held a garage sale outside their business and that lead to sales of old stock.
- Thomas Bowen came and showed me his new product pillowtie.com Would make a great gift for Fathers’ Day. A nice business tie with an option to inflate and make it a pillow
- Sherrie Ness of Bates Nut Farm about their experience with the Face book community
- Deb Fegueroa talked about her use of Twitter and social media
- Pat Pepe of http://www.westfloridacomponents.com/ started engaging in the social media after getting a Google alert on her business.