Network Solutions Shashi Bellamkonda will be speaking at the Social Reputation Management Conference in NYC March 24th .
Social media, social networking, and search are having an increasingly large impact on how your brand is thought of. The combination of these technologies and consumer generated media has greatly amplified the voice and impact of individuals. The opportunity to support brand advocates as well as the challenge of effectively addressing critics has created a new world for marketers and communicators. This conference will share the best case studies on how leading organizations protect and strengthen their brands.
- What are the best case studies of how leading brands manage their reputation?
- What are the leading insights and tactics to integrate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with Social Marketing?
- What are the most effective technologies/tools to help you listen, monitor, optimize, and engage via social media/social networking and SEO?
- How has crisis management changed as a result of real-time social communications such as Twitter and Facebook?
- How do leading brands organize themselves for optimal reputation management?
- How are the best organizations actively listening and participating in social conversations?
- What is the role of employees in strengthening your brand across the social web?
- How do you manage the challenge of effectively representing both your personal and business identities on the social web?