Are you currently managing or developing a product? Are you looking to connect with fellow product professionals? ProductCamp DC is here for you! ProductCamp DC is a set of round table discussions with product managers, marketers and whoever else is interested in building, launching and marketing great products. Set in an “unconference” format because there are no fees, no pre-planned agenda, and absolutely no selling, it is a great opportunity for you to learn from, teach to, and network with Product Management, Marketing, and Development professionals from the Washington, DC metro area!
Best of all, everyone participates in some manner: presenting, leading a discussion, showcasing a best practice, or sharing their experiences. Others help with logistics, securing sponsorships, organizing sessions, or setting up & cleaning up. This is a 100% participant driven collaborative event that is designed be a fun, rewarding and unique experience.
Great Sessions Proposed. Check it Out.
Over on Uservoice.com they have the voting and suggested sessions for ProductCamp DC. This is a great way to see people really want to see. Here are the top sessions, for example:
- The Three Roles of Product Management
- Product Management Metrics
- Product Management for Mobile Development
- Product Management in an Agile World
- Crowsourcing Feature Ideas
- Building Great User Experiences in Your Products
You can vote on those and many others for Saturday. It should be a diverse and educational day.
The How, Where and Sponsors
- Date: Saturday, August 28, 2010.
- Location: Network Solutions, 13861 Sunrise Valley Drive #300, Herndon, VA 20171. See map.
- Participants: ProductCamp DC is expected to include over 170 participants in the areas of Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Development.
- Sponsorship: Current sponsors include Network Solutions (providing Venue, Breakfast, Lunch and more), 280Group, Pragmatic Marketing, Product Strategy Network, Zigzag Marketing, Strategyn, Accept and Webnode. This are currently seeking more Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsors, as well as for various parts of ProductCamp DC.
- Learn more about what is a ProductCamp.
- Sign up so we can keep you in the loop, and let us know how you can help make this an awesome event.
- Got an idea for a great session? Suggest a session and get feedback from your colleagues in the community.
- Follow us on Twitter @pcampdc and please RT our tweets!