From tweet chats, to webinars and livestreams, find a list of small business events for this week, below. This week is social media webinar central–Facebook, LinkedIn and social media strategy. There are lots of opportunities to expand your social media knowledge.
Tuesday, December 14th
Webinar- Grow Your Business With LinkedIn
2-3 pm EST
This webinar will give you step-by-step instructions to get up and running with a compelling LinkedIn profile. It will also give you the best strategies and insider secrets to create or improve your LinkedIn Profile, search for people and companies in a target audience, build a LinkedIn network, and more.
- Your LinkedIn Profile: Make it compelling!
- The 7 LinkedIn Habits of Successful People .
- The Top 3 Strategies For Finding Clients and Helping Clients Find You.
- The Top 5 Things You Absolutely Must Know to be Successful with LinkedIn.
- Business Success Stories: How People are Really Using LinkedIn to Grow Their Businesses
- Action Steps: What You Can Do Right Now.
1 pm EST
In this webinar, hear first-hand tips & lessons learned from Dan Kalm, an insurance agent who has seen incredible business results on Facebook.
- Co-moderator: Clara Shih, author of the bestselling social media book The Facebook Era: Tapping Online Social Networks to Market, Sell, and Innovate –
- Co-moderator: Chris Andrew, small business success manager at Hearsay who has partnered with hundreds of small businesses to help drive their social media success with Hearsay’s award-winning social customer management solution.
Wednesday, December 15th
Registration Fee: $19.99
- Amanda Neville, Founder and Partner, Thinkso
- Stacy Gutman, Director, OPEN Forum for American Express OPEN
Real business owners share their secrets on using Social Media to build your business.
2:00pm – 3:00pm ET
Know the law controlling what you can export and to whom. Learn the legal and practical aspects of dual-use items; Trade sanctions; and, sales to foreign militaries.
- Understand what kind of products require a license.
- Learn which government agency has jurisdiction over export controls for your products.
- Gain knowledge about the process of a applying for an export license.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers for other participants.