On March 8th, 2011, the Sixth Annual Small Business Summit will take place at Digital Sandbox in New York. Featured speakers include Jim Fowler, CEO and Co-founder of Jigsaw and Chris McCann, President of 1-800-Flowers. You are invited to learn how Jim built a business from his passion and positioned it to sell for $142 million, and how 1-800 Flowers was built into the world’s largest florist from a single flower shop in Manhattan.
Produced by Prime Strategies and SmallBizTechnology.com, the mission of the Small Business Summit is to provide you with an “informative, inspiring, and productive day”. Attendees include representative from small business organizations, entrepreneurs, technology providers and members of the press.
- Network with your peers and find your next business partner, employee, or client
- Connect with journalists to share your story
- Gain insight from business leaders who have built successful businesses – 1800 Flowers, Jigsaw, 888 Red Light, ColderICE and more
- Meet tech vendors such as Dell, Bing, Deluxe, Marchex and many more
- See demos by the HOTTEST technology companies for small businesses
- Hear the success story of this year’s Small Business Strategy Award winner
As an added bonus, we have 25 tickets up for grabs at a super-discounted rate of $25 (a $199 value). Tickets will be claimed by the first lucky 25 people to register through this link!Google+