If you’re looking for resources to help you grow and promote your business, then you’ll want to check out this week’s 5 on Friday. These articles—along with next Wednesday’s Facebook Q&A—can help you plan your marketing strategies for 2012 and put that boost in your bottom line. And if you have other tips and tools to share with readers, we’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
- Facebook Live Chat with Anita Campbell: Makeover Your Small Business in 2012
Have a question about your SMB plans for 2012? Join Anita Campbell for a Facebook Q&A on Wednesday, December 14, at 3:00 p.m. ET. Check out the details and register today.
- 6 Surefire Ways to Improve Online Marketing via Your Website
Looking for ways to improve your website? Monika Jansen shares tips that can help you engage with your visitors.
- Is It Finally Time to Raise Your Prices?
Thinking about raising your prices? Get some insights from Maria Valdez Haubrich.
- 3 Manufacturing Techniques That Can Improve Your Business
What lessons can SMBs learn from manufacturing principles? Rohit Bhargava shares his take on the subject.
- 5 Timekeeping Apps For Your Small Business
Want to streamline the timekeeping for your business activities? Check out Zachary Sniderman’s review of 5 apps.
Enjoy reading and planning . . . and have a great weekend!
Image courtesy of Shashi Bellamkonda.Google+