If you’re looking to boost your holiday sales, fine-tune your social media strategies, or get your business behind a worthy cause, the tips in this week’s 5 on Friday can help. Plus, you’ll get the scoop on the third annual Small Business Saturday, which will attract millions of holiday shoppers on November 24.
1. Web.com Partners with American Express to Support Small Business Saturday®
Are you set for success on November 24? Find out how you can get free marketing materials from American Express to generate leads and grow your business.
2. 6 Common Reasons People Unlike Your Facebook Page and Stop Following You On Twitter
How can you keep your brand followers on Facebook and Twitter? Monika Jansen offers some practical tips.
3. How to Be a Small Business “High Achiever”
What makes a small business owner a high achiever? Find out in Rieva Lesonsky’s review of an American Express OPEN Small Business Monitor survey, which includes stats on leveraging social media and asking customers for feedback.
4. How to Grab Price-Conscious Holiday Shoppers
Want to grab the attention of holiday shoppers? Think free shipping, price cuts, and coupons, says Rieva Lesonsky in her review of a recent PriceGrabber study.
5. How Your Small Business Can Give Back This Holiday Season
Want to give back to the community that supports your business? Maria Valdez Haubrich outlines some steps to get you started.
Have other tips for holiday and social success? Please share them in the comments below. Thanks!
Image by Flickr user Steven Depolo (Creative Commons).Google+