- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You will not knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party and that you will immediately remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision.
- You agree that you will not impersonate others or post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. You may not post content that is intended to intimidate or to incite violence against anyone or degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification.
- You will indemnify Network Solutions, its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
- We will only post comments that are relevant and appropriate to the Network Solutions community. It may take a couple of days for your posting to appear, especially on weekends, or it may not be published at all. We may react to some comments either individually or as a cluster of comments on the same topic. We reserve the right, in Network Solutions sole discretion, to revoke a user’s privilege to post content on our site.
- You understand and agree that Network Solutions is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. You further understand that, Network Solutions may monitor any of the posted content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent.
- Posting on this blog does not constitute notice to Network Solutions of any such matters or for any legal purposes.
- This blog is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and Network Solutions makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the blog’s operation or the information, content or materials included in the blog. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Network Solutions will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use the blog.
Please Be Respectful To Others
- It is our goal to maintain a blog that is respectful of various views and opinions and is appropriate for the Network Solutions community. With this in mind, we cannot permit postings that in our judgment:
- harass or advocate harassment of another person or organization;
are obscene, exploitive, offensive, promote racism, terrorism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred, violence or physical harm of any kind against any group, company, country or individual;
- promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities or violating someone’s privacy;
- solicit passwords or personal information from others for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- knowingly introduce viruses, worms, harmful code or Trojan horses on the Internet; or
- involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, bartering, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- Please do not post any content (e.g., book quotes, logos, etc.) that is the property of another individual or organization. We will delete any posting that we believe may violate the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person or organization.
- We respect your privacy. We require that you provide your first and last name when posting a comment. We request this information only to deter automated submission of a posting. As this blog is a public forum, please do not post or supply any personal or proprietary information that you, your employer or a third party may wish to keep private. If you submit a posting and include the name of another person we may delete it to protect the privacy of that person.
Use of Content
- We are truly devoted to keeping Network Solutions as a blog that listens to the changing needs of our customers and our industry. We hope that you will share your suggestions about how we can improve our service, and we welcome and appreciate your ideas. We reserve the right to use blog comments, ideas, suggestions, products or services that are posted on this blog without any obligation to compensate the individual or entity that provided the comment or suggestion.
- The submitting user retains ownership of all content entered and stored in publicly-accessible site features such as comments, audio interviews, podcasts, polls, surveys, trackbacks, and other content collection vehicles.
- The submitting user grants Network Solutions the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete any comments and user-provided content that we believe is abusive or uncivil in tone, contains profanity, constitutes spam, contains hate messages, is off topic, or which we otherwise believe is inappropriate or undesirable for the site.
- We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit user-provided content such as guest posts for grammar, spelling and overall readability. We have the right to decide to edit or delete comments and other user-submitted content in our sole discretion.
- We encourage and welcome on-topic articles for publication. We do not, however, pay compensation for article submissions. If a submission is picked, Network Solutions will give attribution to the submitting writer through an article byline or similar designation. Please submit article requests to email@example.com.
- The guest columnist/ guest blogger retains ownership of copyrights to written content submitted to Network Solutions as guest columns or guest posts. Every guest blogger represents and warrants that their article is original and does not violate any rights, including copyright and privacy rights, of any third parties.
- The submitting writer grants Network Solutions a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- Network Solutions reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to edit user-provided content such as guest posts for grammar, spelling, length and overall readability. We reserve the right to decide whether or not to publish submitted content in our sole discretion.