nsMail Quick Start GuideGet Started Now
The topics included on this page are:
- nsMail Features
- Setting Up Your nsMail Mailbox(es)
- Accessing Your Email
- Setting Up Email Service Options
However, there are many more topics and FAQs included in our support center; see the nsMail Support Center Home for all information that could be relevant to you!
Your nsMail includes many features and benefits:
- Best-In-Class Anti-Spam and Virus Filters.
- Reduces junk mail that can clog your inbox and helps to prevent troublesome viruses.
- Personalized E-Mail Address.
- Creates and projects a professional image when you match your email to your domain name, such as email@example.com. Works with any domain name and makes your email address easy to remember!
- Anytime, Anywhere Access.
- Allows you to retrieve your messages from any Internet connection using Webmail or from your mobile device. Also works with popular email clients like Microsoft® Outlook / Outlook Express®, Eudora®, Netscape®, and others.
- Fast and Easy-To-Use Webmail Interface.
- Manage your Webmail with a leading email solution. Enjoy unique features such as the ability to send large attachments, calendar, photo albums, task manager, address book, file storage manager, message filters, and more!
- Sizable Storage.
- Includes 1GB of storage per e-mailbox, so you can keep messages, files, and documents for convenient access. Send and receive attachments up to 20MB.
Follow these steps to set up your mailbox(es):
- Log in to Account Manager.
- If you have unassigned mailboxes, the Alert status displayed at the top of the page under the "Set Up Services" section will prompt you to set up the mailbox(es).
- Click the "Go" button at the Configure alert for Unassigned nsMailTM.
- Enter an emailbox name and password for each mailbox you want to configure.
- Click "Save".
If you do not configure all mailboxes at once, you can come back and set them up at a later date by clicking "My E-Mail" after logging into Account Manager, and then clicking Assign to Domains for the unassigned mailboxes. Finally, repeat the last two steps above.
You can check your Webmail from the Account Manager screen by clicking the Webmail Login button on the E-Mail Services screen. You can also access it directly through your Web browser by following these instructions:
- In the "Address" field at the top of your browser, enter the following -http://mail.yourdomainname.ext (for example http://mail.janesbagels.com)
- When the login screen appears, enter your Mailbox Name and Password into the respective fields.
- For instructions on how to configure your Email to work with other mail programs, such as Microsoft® Outlook, Eudora®, or Thunderbird®; see Step-by-Step POP Setup Instructions.
Once you have logged into your e-mail, the Start page appears. This is the first page you see any time you log in to your e-mail service.
From the Start page you can quickly manage your calendar, email, tasks and documents. Customize your personal start page to fit your needs! For additional help, you can click the question mark button at the top right corner of your screen.
If you have a question we have not addressed, please feel free to call one of our customer service consultants, available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, at 1-866-780-9278.