Managing Domain Name ServersHow To Register A DNS Server Or Edit A DNS Server I’ve Already Registered
The following processes to create or update DNS servers should only be completed by someone who owns or operates their own DNS server.
To create or update new name servers:
1. Go to www.networksolutions.com
2. Click the Manage Account tab at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Enter the User ID and password you created during your Web Hosting purchase. If you've forgotten your log-in information, please visit: https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/forget-login.jsp.
4. Click on My Products & Services tab.
5. Select "My Domain Names"
6. Scroll down to the More Domain Options section and click on the Manage Name Servers icon.
7. Enter the name server you want to create or edit and click GO.
8. You will be prompted to enter the IP address for your new name server, once this is entered click GO.
Note:If you are editing an existing name server you will see the option to simply edit the existing IP address
9. You will be asked to confirm and save the changes. Click Save Changes if you are satisfied with your entry.
10. A confirmation screen will confirm that your changes have been saved.
NOTE: It will take approximately 72 hours for the domain name server information to propagate to servers world-wide. Once that process is complete, your domain name will be available to use.