Resetting File Permissions
To reset file permissions:
1.Go to www.networksolutions.com
2. Click the Manage Account tab at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Enter the User ID and password you created during your Web hosting purchase.
If you've forgotten your log-in information, please visit: https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/forget-login.jsp
4. Click on My Products & Services
5. Click on the My Hosting Packages hyperlink. If you have more than one Web Hosting package, select the package you need to update.
6.Click on the Web Hosting Toolbox button
7. In the FTP/Content Publishing section click on the Reset File Permissions icon
8. Click Reset File Permissions button
9. A confirmation screen will be displayed
NOTE: Please allow a full 10 minutes for file permissions to be reset.