Mailbox Setup / ConfigurationSetup Your Email Mailbox(es)
In order to access your email messages, you must first set up your emailbox with a name and password.
To set up an emailbox associated with your domain name:
- Log in to Account Manager
- Click on the 'My Email'.
- This will bring you to he nsMail (Email) Services Overview screen. You will see the following overview:
- In the main window, click on the 'Create Mailbox' link (3rd column) for your email service. If you have more than one type of email service, select the link in the line for the appropriate package.
- Note: If you have multiple hosting packages, you will be prompted to select which hosting package you'd like to set up your nsMail (Email) box
- For each e-mailbox you want to set up:
- Type a name (e.g., your name, info, etc.) in the E-mailbox Name text box
- Select the domain name (option available only for accounts with multiple domain names) from the Domain Name drop down menu
- Type a password in the E-mailbox Password text box and type it again in the Confirm Password text box (Passwords must be 8-14 characters and must contain all of the following: an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number, and a special character such as !@#$%^&*)
- Click on the Save button
- Your mailbox(es) has now been set up.
- For newly registered domain names, it may take up to 24 hours for your E-mailbox settings to activate.
- For domain names that have been registered for 24 hours or more, it may take up to 4 hours for your changes to take effect.
Let Us Make it Easy for You. Talk to a MyTime Support™ Expert Today. Learn More