Search Support
contact us

Let Us Make it Easy for You. Call 1-877-898-3290 for MyTime Support™. Learn More

Who can apply for an Extended Validation certificate?

Article Rating: 1 / 5 Votes: 9

Initially, Extended Validation is available only to government agencies, corporations, and non-corporate entities such as sole proprietorships, general partnerships, and unincorporated associations until additional guidelines can be agreed upon by the CA/B Forum to expand eligibility individuals.