Find a service:
Zoho® CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship life-cycle management solution for managing organization-wide Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service and Inventory Management in a single business system.
Zoho CRM is ideal for organizations with 1-100 sales people. It is simple to use, yet packed with features and advanced functionality that allow you to grow your business while having a single view of your customer interactions.
Zoho CRM highlights:
- 360 degree view of your business: sales, marketing, inventory, invoicing and help desk
- Modular and easy to use: Zoho CRM grows with your business, start simple expand and evolve over time
- Integrated web conferencing and desktop sharing (additional fees may apply)
- Integrated E-mail: send, receive and view e-mail in the context of you CRM records (additional fees may apply)
- Secure, always available, no installation and no maintenance,: take advantage of operating in the cloud: feel confident that your data is safe
Sales Force Automation
Zoho CRM helps the sales force, executives, and management with sophisticated sales force automation tools such as, lead generation & qualification, pipeline analysis, sales stage & probability analysis, competitor analysis, real-time forecasting, quota management, reports & dashboards and other useful metrics.
With the Zoho CRM marketing automation, you can effectively plan marketing campaigns, execute email campaigns, track marketing expenditure and improve the quality of lead generation process. In addition, campaign management integrated with sales force automation helps your organization in measuring the performance, return on investment (ROI) and effectiveness of the campaigns.
The Zoho CRM Mail Add-on automatically tracks e-mail conversations you've had with your customers. You don't need to CC: anyone or forward your e-mails to a particular address. You can also choose what e-mails to share with your team and which ones to keep private.