How important is choosing a domain? Try to imagine anyone finding your business online without one, and you get the picture. Registering a domain is an essential step towards getting online.
Anyone can register a domain name, but registering a domain that’s strong enough to support your business requires careful consideration and a little creativity. Our new domain name video was created to help you choose a web address with strength and staying power.
Using Bensel’s Pencils (maker of exotic wood pencils) as an example, the video demonstrates how you can choose and register a domain name that:
- Sticks in customers’ minds
- Includes your company or product name
- Reflects the nature of your business
- Protects you from cybersquatters
- Outsmarts your competition
- Captures misspellings and typos
- Stays with you for years to come
Making your business a success online starts with choosing a web address that’s strong enough to handle the heavy lifting – making it easy for customers to find you online. Like many other business decisions, choosing a strong domain name will benefit your business now and for years to come.Google+