Quickly build your online store with ecommerce design templates that are eye-catching and functional. A step-by-step checklist guides you through the set-up process, and the online editor allows you to modify your store from any computer with Internet access.
- Store set-up checklist — Easy-to-use checklist guides you step-by-step through the set-up process.
- Web-based store administration tool — Allows you to work on your online store wherever you have an Internet connection. There are no plug-ins to download and you can view changes in real time.
- Preformatted storefront design templates — Hundreds of professionally designed templates can be modified by changing colors, fonts, or page layout within a point-and-click administration panel. Save multiple design themes including templates with modifications and custom HTML.
- Logo generator — Automatically generate a company logo that matches the selected design template.
- WYSIWYG editor — See what your customers will see using our WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor that previews how your site will be published to the Internet.
- Fully customizable site design — Customize or create your Web pages with compatible HTML editing tools such as DreamWeaver™ or FrontPage™ . Includes full CSS support.
- Integrate core shopping cart code into your HTML — Use nsScript™, our own proprietary language, to access core components of the shopping cart. Customize how information (such as the number of items in the cart, name of the person logged in, etc.) is displayed to the customer.
- Customizable product display — Create your own product layout by inserting product name, price, image, description, etc. on the product details page and arranging them the way you like.
- Tailored product search and site browsing — Extensive search features allow you to tailor search terms to help customers find your products, even with incorrect spellings! Customers can filter search results by price, category, manufacturer, or a combination of filters to refine their results.