Primary Account Contact Change Form Instructions
After you create the form, you will need to follow the instructions below.
- Review the contact information on the Primary Account Contact Change Form for accuracy.
- Print the Primary Contact Change Form on your company letterhead or stationery.
- If you do not have company letterhead or stationery, please send us a copy of your business license.
- Please include a copy of a utility bill that matches the name and address on your letterhead or business license.
- An agent and/or representative authorized to act on behalf of the organization must print and sign their name at the bottom of the form.
- The individual authorizing the Primary Account Contact Change form must attach a photocopy of their driver's license, military identification or passport to the fax request.
- Test the legibility of your documents before faxing your request. Illegible faxes will not be processed.
- Select a lighter setting on your copier when making a photocopy of your identification. Images transmit darker when sent by fax and may become too dark to be legible.
- Once the form is completed and the necessary documents have been collected, you may scan and email the form for quicker and smoother processing to us or alternatively you may fax the form to our Customer Service Department
- You may fax the form to 571-434-4629
- You may scan and email the forms to email@example.com
After The Account Primary Contact Change Form is Received
- Network Solutions will attempt to contact the current Primary Account Contact about this fax request.
- If the current Primary Contact notifies us that this request is incorrect or unauthorized, we may not process the request, but will attempt to contact you.
- After a completed fax is received, we will e-mail you to update you on the status of this request.