Get the name you want, even if it's registered to someone else.
Enter the domain name you want and we'll make an anonymous offer to buy it from the current holder.
Enter a domain name or keyword to browse our inventory.
If the domain name you really want is taken, choose one of our three options to get it:
- Make a certified offer. Let us contact the current domain holder on your behalf. It's discreet. It's anonymous. And it's a great way to get the domain you want at a price you can afford.
- Buy it today. If the sought-after domain is on our Premium Resale Domains list, you can buy it today. No bidding or negotiations are required. Premium Resale Domains are registered names that are available for purchase from the current domain holder at an established price.
- Place a backorder. Thousands of great domain names expire everyday. Search our expired domains list to see if the domain you want is ready to expire.
If the domain you want is not available, don't worry, there's always something you can do. Network Solutions provides many options for you to get the name you really want. Your domain is out there, just pick the method you prefer and go after it.
And don't forget, once you register the domain name you want you'll also get the tools you need to manage and build on it. Aside from finding a great domain name, you'll gain:
- Enhanced security features to protect your investment
- The tools to secure, build and manage your own website
Get your domain FREE
with purchase of any annual website, hosting or ecommerce package.
Tips for choosing a domain name:
- Establish your brand
Use your domain name to establish your brand
Remember that a domain name is the first step in establishing your brand online. Register a domain name that reflects your company or product name.
For example, if your business is called Jane's Bagels you should consider registering JanesBagels.com.
- Make it memorable
Make it memorable
A short catchy domain name will be easier for your customers to remember. Try to use only two or three short words and keep it easy to spell and easy to pronounce.
In addition to serving as your brand identifier, JanesBagels.com is also short and easy to remember.
- Reflect what you do
Choose a name that reflects what you do
This will help customers find you online. Try using an action phrase that describes your business. These keywords will also help your search engine ranking. Search engines typically give higher ranking to websites which contain descriptive words in their domain name.
For example, BagelsToGo.com tells customers and search engines that you provide bagel catering services as well as carry-out services.
- Prevent copycats
Consider registering common misspellings of your domain name and additional extensions to prevent others from copying your success by registering similar names.
For example, consider registering JanesBagles.com where the L and the E are reversed.
Don't be afraid to register multiple domain names. It is common practice to register multiple names. You can use Web Forwarding to point your additional names to your primary website.