- Our new eBook suggests 10 tasks and 10 matching tech tools that support business growth.
- These tools will help you choose a custom domain name, build a great website and improve your website’s performance.
- You’ll find out how to keep your website content fresh and be found by search engines.
As an IT professional, you have the potential to help your company accelerate its growth. But how?
Think about it: most customers turn to the internet before purchasing any product or service. They research options online, compare prices, read reviews, find contact information and maybe even shop online. That means the IT department is responsible for a lot of your customer contact. You’ve also got access to the tools that can help your business operate more efficiently, from project management apps to accounting software.
We’ve written an eBook, From 0 to 60: Accelerate Your Business With 10 Tech Tools, that explains the 10 key tasks—and the 10 types of tech tools that support those tasks—that you, as an IT professional, can implement to drive your business growth to new levels.
Take your business from 0 to 60.
In this eBook, you’ll find tools to help you improve your website, increase your web traffic and engage with your audience on social media. These tools will help you:
- build a great website—either based on a template or custom-designed by a professional team—that helps your business reach more customers and convert more sales;
- create a unique, memorable brand experience—starting with a clear, easy-to-remember domain name—that helps your company stand out;
- optimize your website’s performance, create a growth strategy and use analytics to measure the success of that strategy;
- connect with potential customers on social media and maintain a schedule that will enhance your results; and
- provide quick, helpful answers to questions by monitoring reviews and comments online and on social media.
The tech tools you need to succeed.
Of course, technology also helps businesses run more smoothly by coordinating internal operations. That’s why this eBook also covers the tools you need to:
- manage your online content collaboratively, keeping it fresh so search engines prioritize your content;
- increase your employees’ productivity and accountability by better understanding and monitoring your projects;
- manage and track your employees’ time;
- improve communication across your entire team—no matter where your employees work, and
- control your finances so you can keep track of what you’re spending and where you can save.
IT professionals play an important role in promoting business growth and improving internal business functions. Introduce the 10 tech-enabled tasks—and the tools to support them—in this eBook and watch your business take off.
Download your copy of From 0 to 60: Accelerate Your Business With 10 Tech Tools today.
Products mentioned in this blog post include: