Network Solutions® has teamed with Microsoft® to offer Windows SharePoint® Services (WSS), the leading information sharing and document management tool for small businesses. This offering provides a cost-effective way for any business regardless of size to set up a collaborative environment that allows employees to share information and resources seamlessly.
Microsoft® Windows SharePoint® Services (WSS) Is Here
SharePoint® Hosting packages are ideal for small businesses comprised of teams located centrally or remotely that need to manage such tasks as document creation, research collaboration, team discussions and more.
- Set up online workspaces so your employees can easily share files, assign tasks, coordinate calendars - whether they are located in the same office or remotely.
- Manage and organize documents to ensure that all team members always have the latest information at their finger tips. Version management capabilities allow many users to contribute without ever having to manually merge changes.
- Allow employees to sign up to receive alerts and updates automatically when information is added or changed. Ready for some serious automation? Choose from a library of different pre-built applications for everything from event management and asset-tracking, to HelpDesk management. Or use the free Microsoft® SharePoint Designer™ to build your own custom application. Click here to see what you can do
- Create multiple sites on a single Microsoft® SharePoint® hosting account.
SharePoint® Hosting packages come complete with ample disk space, unlimited bandwidth, no set-up fees and the capability to support up to 500 users. Plus, a free* domain name and emailboxes matched to your unique domain are included.
Windows® SharePoint® Services is the top choice for businesses who want centralized workspaces to share information and track activities.
Spend more time running your business and less time on managing information and activities.
Package and Pricing Options
Calculate your savings by selecting a monthly or annual package.
† Monthly pricing displayed for annual terms includes term discounts. Customers on a monthly billing cycle are billed every four weeks. Set-up fees may apply.
* See Terms and Conditions for free nsWebAddress™.